- Please note that the codes are only valid for 30 seconds, so if you receive the message "Wrong or expired code.", please make sure you enter the code before it resets.
- If you are still experiencing an issue, please note, the authenticator apps use the time settings on your phone/tablet/iPad device.
If you receive this error, check that your time settings on the device are automatically synchronised:
- Android: go to Settings->System->Date & time->Automatic date & time should be switched on
- iPhone/iPad: go to Settings->Date & time->Set Automatically should be switched on
- Click "Logout" on the website page and then click "Login". Following this, you can restart the process.
Enter the password you created previously, then log in and you will see a QR code displayed on the screen
- Click the "+" button at the bottom of the app and select “Scan a barcode”
- Point the phone/device at the website screen, where the QR code is displayed
- After scanning, choose to "replace" the existing Elucidate account
- Next, you will be presented with a verification code:
Enter the code into the “Enter code” box:
You will then be logged into the EFI platform!
If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact the support team by creating a ticket in the client portal.